Global Mortgage: What We Offer
It’s challenging to buy a home in San Diego. Housing prices here have always been high. The recession hit our area particularly hard, and odds are that if you haven’t directly felt its effects, then you know somebody who has. We know how important it is to find the best mortgage program in a city where even modest houses can be expensive. That’s why we offer personalized loan services to San Diego buyers.
We Can Help You Qualify for an Affordable Home Loan
- Jumbo home loan: This type of loan is also called a non-conforming loan, because it does not conform to the loan limits that are set by Freddie Mac. Jumbo loans tend to carry higher interest rates than conforming loans, but they may be the best option if you want to purchase a particularly large or expensive San Diego property.
- Super conforming loans: Since San Diego is designated as a high-cost area, you may be able to qualify for a super conforming loan. A super conforming loan, or high-balance conforming loan, is different from a jumbo loan in that you may be able to pay a lower interest rate, even though the loan is available for a more expensive home.
- Low down payment mortgage: A typical home loan requires the borrower to put down a 20% down payment. A lot of buyers are in a position however where they have enough monthly income to pay a mortgage, but not enough in savings to pay a 20% down payment. We can help you get pre-approved for an FHA mortgage loan or conventional loan that only require a 3% down payment. While these types of mortgages typically require mortgage insurance, we can assist you in finding the most affordable options.
- VA home loans: If you are or have honorably served your country, you may be able to qualify for a VA mortgage loan insured by the federal government.
- FHA insured loan: This is another type of loan that is insured by the federal government. Because these loans are considered less of a risk, you may be able to qualify for a lower down payment.
We Can Help You Refinance Your San Diego Home
- Mortgage refinance: If you cannot afford your current mortgage, you may be able to refinance it to get lower monthly payments or a lower interest rate.
- HARP loan program: The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is offered by the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) office to struggling borrowers who do not qualify for traditional refinancing.
- Reverse mortgage: If you are a senior citizen and you are struggling to pay your monthly bills, you may be able to convert some of the equity in your home into cash. Plus, you owe no payments on the new loan until the home is sold or vacated. You still maintain title to your home and can pass the home on to your heirs.
Global Mortgage can help you find the best product to fit your needs. Give us a call at (619) 692-3630 if you’re ready to buy, sell, or refinance a home.